A blog to document our journey through January-March 2012, singing and playing music games along the way.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
In the Zone...
I felt like we were all in the Zone today! I think my favorite activity was "Draw a Bucket" - seeing how the kids organized themselves into pairs; seeing how they made decisions about how the activity would go; seeing them enjoy the movements and the sounds; seeing them make eye contact with each other. "Valentine" was another fun one - on the floor in the middle of the "party" I got to share special eye contact moments with a bunch of these little valentines. It's also so interesting to me to see how the children are starting to want to change the games...agency!! I love hearing stories about what they're doing with the games at home, so feel free to post, email, or call with stories (and videos)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment