A blog to document our journey through January-March 2012, singing and playing music games along the way.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Making this Blog Useful
I wonder if I should separate out the songs and games we do, one per blog post, and people can write in if their kids do something fun at home with those (like Helen singing "Now we go snoring" last week...) Thoughts?
I would love to be able to post vids of the kids here, because Ellie can never do anything on demand, but I am getting a lot of opportunity to film her doing songs in play and its natural and productive.
That would work. My kids have been singing Punchinella, but mostly in the car and without doing a motion or picking the next person. Just singing it.
ReplyDeleteI would love to be able to post vids of the kids here, because Ellie can never do anything on demand, but I am getting a lot of opportunity to film her doing songs in play and its natural and productive.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Sarah - I think if I add all of you as users you could upload videos - I'll work on that!
ReplyDelete